Impact Christian Academy Application Procedures
We are excited to have opened the 2017-2018 school year with grades Pre-K2, Pre-K3, Pre-K4, in our Pre-School and ICA Academy grades K through 11th grade. We plan to add 12th grade next school year.
This application must be completed in its entirety by or on behalf of all students seeking admission to Impact Christian Academy. It should be filed, along with a non-refundable Application Fee of $125, by either using the ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS below with submission and payment online, OR downloading and printing the forms below and delivering them and the Application Fee to the school office on the campus of ICA or mailed to:
Impact Christian Academy
8985 Lone Star Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
ONLINE APPLICATION OPTION:
Click the following link to fill out and submit your application online: to apply online CLICK HERE.
Alternatively, you may download, print, and submit your application by mail. All forms required may be downloaded below:
DOWNLOAD and PRINT APPLICATION OPTION:
Please note that the Application Form and all additional Paperwork forms needed and referenced below can be downloaded and printed by clicking on this download page link HERE.
(Those applying ONLINE will have the ability to UPLOAD documents needed to our secure server after you scan them to your computer.)
NOTE: Most families will choose to use a combination of both online application and offline download, print and submit additional forms and documents later by mail in order to have your initial application and fee submitted quickly to “provisionally” reserve your spot for priority consideration.
With the online application system, once you click SUBMIT to “provisionally” secure your spot for consideration with the basic application and fee, you cannot come back later and fill out or upload the remaining documents required. You will need to download any remaining forms or documents and mail them to us to complete your online application.
(Of course, if you have some of the required documents readily available, you may upload them using the online system before you press “submit” for you main application and then only the remaining documents required will need to be mailed.)
Paperwork Needed To Be Filed Either Online or Offline is summarized below:
- Completed Student Application with $125 Application Fee We would strongly encourage you to submit online, mail or deliver to us this completed Application and Application Fee to secure your students’ grade level priority as soon as possible without waiting for the remaining paperwork from Teachers, Pastors, medical offices and current school records to be received. Any forms or documents not available at the time of your initial online or offline application must be mailed to the school as soon as you have them available to complete the application process.
Parents are responsible for providing all the paperwork forms provided in the downloads to your students’ current Teachers and Pastor, along with release requests for school and medical records/immunizations to the appropriate parties. You may either instruct these 3rd parties to mail the completed forms you give them directly to the school’s Admissions Office address above or you may pick them up yourself and either deliver or mail them to us. You are responsible to follow-up with all 3rd parties to confirm that they have provided the required information to us in a timely manner.
While your students’ grade level priority will be secured by our receipt of the Application and Application Fee, formal enrollment acceptance cannot be issued until we have received ALL of the required paperwork described below:
- School Records
- For grades K5 – 9 submit educational and diagnostic testing, any standardized testing, current report card and report cards from the last two years (where applicable)
- For grades 10 – 12 submit educational and diagnostic testing, any standardized testing, current report card and high school transcript
- Copy of birth certificate
- Health records: Immunization records
- Pastoral Questionnaire
- Teacher Recommendations
- Student or Family Photo
After all Paperwork is Received:
- Testing: The Admissions Office will contact you regarding testing.
- Interview: Interviews are scheduled once the applicant’s file is complete.
- Acceptance: Official acceptance is communicated to all families in writing or by a personal phone call.